6:36 PMRhinoceros 5.1.2011.921 Work-in-Progress
Rhinoceros 5.1.2011.921 Work-in-Progress | 299 MB
Fileserve & Filesonic
Rhino is as accurate or more accurate than any other CAD product on the market today. In addition, Rhino provides tools for setting accuracy and units as well as tools for controlling and evaluating continuity not found in most CAD products.
About Robert McNeel & Associates
McNeel is a software development company with worldwide sales, support, and training. Founded in 1980, McNeel is a privately-held, employee-owned company with sales and support offices and affiliates in Seattle, Boston, Miami, Buenos Aires, Barcelona, Rome, Tokyo, Taipei, Seoul, Kuala Lumpur, and Shanghai with more than 700 resellers, distributors, OEMs, and training centers around the world.
Rhino can create, edit, analyze, document, render, animate, and translate NURBS* curves, surfaces, and solids and polygon meshes. There are no limits on precision, complexity, degree, or size. Special features include:
- Uninhibited free-form 3-D modeling tools like those found only in products costing 20 to 50 times more. Model any shape you can imagine.
- Accuracy needed to design, prototype, engineer, analyze, and manufacture anything from an airplane to jewelry.
- Compatibility with all your other design, drafting, CAM, engineering, analysis, rendering, animation, and illustration software.
- Read and repair extremely challenging IGES files.
- Accessible. So easy to learn and use that you can focus on design and visualization without being distracted by the software.
- Fast, even on an ordinary laptop computer. No special hardware is needed.
- Affordable. Ordinary hardware. Short learning. Priced like other Windows software. No maintenance fees.
At the start of the new version development process, we release a Work-in-Progress (WIP) version to test new ideas and technologies that have been prototyped.
WIP releases (many call this the Alpha release phase) are not production ready, and many ideas and technologies are only prototyped.
|Total comments: 0|