2:05 PMSalfeld Child Control 2010 10.406.0.0
Salfeld Child Control 2010 v10.406.0.0 | 17 Mb
Salfeld Child Control - The program is designed for parents wishing to have their child spend less time at the computer, as well as for filtering a browser web pages and content. Is possible to set a time limit on your computer or password protection. Configuration program is quite flexible and carried out in several steps.
Blocked Time Details: Precise specification of blocked times. In contrast to previous versions, which allowed setting blocked times only at full-hour intervals, the possibilities are now unlimited. Blocked times can begin and end precisely when you want. This applies not only to computer and Internet use (Blocked Times page), but also for programs (Programs page -> Allowed times) and URL’s (Internet Access -> Time limits).
Internet Remote Control: Starting with Child Control 2009 you can modify the most important settings or view session logs directly on the Internet. No matter where you are. No matter which browser you are using.
More network capabilities: just set up a central configuration file on a network drive (or path) and let each individual client access it directly. This means that you need only one configuration for any number of attached computers. This may be ideal for training and classroom situations, for example.
Suspend monitoring: Select the applications for which you want to suspend monitoring of elapsed time. This can now be done without gimmicks only in full-screen mode, and also with Open Office family…
• Create user accounts for each user
• Limitation of time
• Turn off the computer or internet connection timer
• some restrictions on the number of hours spent on the Internet
• Filtering of unwanted content on the Internet
• Set time limit for each program separately
• Lock the important functions of the system
• Invisible mode of the program
• email account - notification of the computer
• Accounting for holidays, which may increase in hours of play the child at the computer
• Support for domain and workgroup
|Total comments: 0|