1:28 PMSandboxie 3.59.03 Beta Multilanguage
Sandboxie 3.59.03 Beta Multilanguage | 1.1 MB
Sandboxie is a proprietary sandbox-based isolation program developed by Ronen Tzur, for 32-bit Windows NT-based operating systems. It creates a sandbox-like isolated operating environment in which applications can be run or installed without permanently modifying the local or mapped drive. An isolated virtual environment allows controlled testing of untrusted programs and web surfing.Sandboxie runs your programs in an isolated space which prevents them from making permanent changes to other programs and data in your computer. When you run a program on your computer, data flows from the hard disk to the program via read operations. The data is then processed and displayed, and finally flows back from the progam to the hard disk via write operations. Sandboxie changes the rules such that write operations do not make it back to your hard disk.
• Intercept changes to both your files and registry settings, making it virtually impossible for any software to reach outside the sandbox.
• Traps cached browser items into the sandbox as a by-product of normal operation, so when you throw away the sandbox, all the history records and other side-effects of your browsing disappear as well.
Benefits of the Isolated Sandbox:
• Secure Web Browsing: Running your Web browser under the protection of Sandboxie means that all malicious software downloaded by the browser is trapped in the sandbox and can be discarded trivially.
• Enhanced Privacy: Browsing history, cookies, and cached temporary files collected while Web browsing stay in the sandbox and don't leak into Windows.
• Secure E-mail: Viruses and other malicious software that might be hiding in your email can't break out of the sandbox and can't infect your real system.
• Windows Stays Lean: Prevent wear-and-tear in Windows by installing software into an isolated sandbox.
Translations: The following languages can be selected during installation: English, Albanian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brasil), Russian and Turkish.
These are the changes to Sandboxie since version 3.5.
- Enhancements and Revisions:
Improvements support for installations involving Windows Side-by-Side assemblies.
Added support for a question mark character in Sandboxie settings that is considered a single-character wildcard.
For third-party APIs: On 64-bit systems, the 32-bit DLL (SbieDllX) has been renamed to SbieDll.
New translations: Greek, Portuguese (Portugal), and Arabic.
- Problems Fixed:
Fixed a problem with Forced Folders on 64-bit Windows.
Fixed a problem with the Sandboxie UAC confirmation window overlapping the Windows task bar.
Fixed a conflict with the Immunize feature of Spybot-S&D which caused some slowdowns.
- Improved compatibility with:
Adobe Reader X in Protected Mode
Internal Flash player in recent versions of Google Chrome
- Web Browser: Comodo Dragon
Proxies and Filters: NetNanny 6.5, ProxyCap, Super Socks5Cap
Utilities: Active Captions, Actual Window Manager, Arum Switcher, Copernic Desktop Search, IntelliType Pro, ManyCam, RadeonPro
Security Software: Microsoft EMET tool, Norton 360, Norton Safe Web Lite
Virtual Machines: Running Sandboxie in a Windows system virtualized by Xen
Home Page - http://www.sandboxie.com/
|Total comments: 0|