6:48 PMSandboxie v3.5 Incl Patch Qin
Sandboxie v3.5 Incl Patch Qin | 1.6 Mb
Utility to monitor the performance of various programs. After installing the utility of interaction of various programs from the system will come through it. This gives the ability to remove traces of the previous session applications. Thus Sandboxie advocates a kind of filter, which retained all the changes to the system the various programs. Through this approach may remove installed spyware and promotional tools that penetrate to the computer, for example, through a browser. Likewise utility oversees the mailing program by sending in their "trap" attached to the letter viruses and Trojans.
The main function performed by the program - the protection and preservation of your computer in working condition. This is achieved by creating a system of "temporary storage", like the cache. All activities on the Internet by individual users, all the processes for installing the software does not use permanent change system settings, and temporary storage Sandboxie. Through this you can quite easily make a "rollback". The program is configured to use any web browsers, supported, and e-mail client, but only one - Outlook Express. Focus group Sandboxie is sufficiently large, from people testing the software to private users who use the Internet, or simply not wanting to harm your computer unknown program.
Changes in Version 3.50
Released October 18, 2010.
These changes to Sandboxie since version 3.48.
* Enhancements: Enhancements:
* Improvements in Sandbox Settings windows. Improvements in the Sandbox Settings window.
* Run Sandboxed action can automatically select the DefaultBox sandbox. Perform isolated acts can automatically select the sandbox DefaultBox.
* Filter outgoing connections on SMB / CIFS ports through the Block Port setting. Filter outgoing connections to SMB / CIFS ports to block the port settings.
* Problems Fixed: Problems Fixed:
* Windows Update KB981852 causing SBIE2304 errors. Windows Update KB981852 causing SBIE2304 errors.
* Drop Rights feature interfering with running programs. The fall of human interference function of running programs.
* Windows Live Messenger 2011 not connecting. Windows Live Messenger 2011 will not connect.
* Ctrl clicking on web links in Microsoft Word, when Internet Explorer is set as a forced program. Ctrl click on Web links in Microsoft Word, when Internet Explorer is installed as a compulsory program.
* Installing games into a sandboxed instance of Steam in 64-bit Windows. Installing games in the isolated instance of Steam in the 64-bit Windows.
* Adobe Photoshop CS5 runs under Sandboxie without having to use Window Access exclusions. Adobe Photoshop CS5 is running Sandboxie without window access exceptions.
* System Restriction Policies interfering with Sandboxie on Windows 7. System Restriction Policies intervention Sandboxie on Windows 7.
* Removal / rename of DefaultBox sandbox interferes with installing applications into the sandbox. Deleting / renaming the sandbox DefaultBox interferes with the installation of applications in the sandbox.
* Windows Installer (MSI) fails to run in the sandbox on 64-bit Windows. Windows Installer (MSI) can not run in a sandbox on a 64-bit Windows.
* Errors when running some UPX-compressed executables in the sandbox. Error when running UPX-compressed executable in the sandbox.
* Improved compatibility with: avast! Improved compatibility with: Avast! Pro, AVG 2011, Bsecure CloudCare, CyberPatrol, Handy Folders, 64-bit Outpost Firewall, PretonSaver. Pro, AVG 2011, Bsecure CloudCare, CyberPatrol, Handy Folders, 64-bit Outpost Firewall, PretonSaver.
Please kill every sandboxie processes before do patch,
Or excute the following commands:
net stop sbiesvc
taskkill /F /IM sbie*
taskkill /F /IM Sandboxie*
|Total comments: 0|