6:19 PMSmartSVN Enterprise 6.6.3 [UB/KG] | MacOS
SmartSVN Enterprise 6.6.3 | MacOS | 12.29 MB
SmartSVN is graphical client for the Open Source version control system Subversion (SVN). It targets professionals who demand a reliable, efficient and well-supported SVN client for their daily business. SmartSVN supports the Subversion 1.6 working copy format and client-server protocol and virtually all Subversion 1.6 commands, including many extended options.
With SmartSVN Professional you can handle tags and branches as convenient as if they were a native Subversion feature. Once you have defined the project repository locations for the trunk, the tags and branches, you won't need to deal with hard-to-remember URLs anymore. Just use tags and branches as you are used to from other version control systems, like CVS.
In the project directory view you can instantly see which directories contain local modifications (red arrows) and which directories are changed in the repository (green arrows, SmartSVN Professional). In combination with the Remote State of the files (SmartSVN Professional) you can detect and avoid potential conflicts before they actually occur. SmartSVN Professional even shows files and directories which are new in the repository and not yet locally available - ready for fetching them.
Additional Relevant Information:
- With a standalone GUI or integrated in the operating system. On the platform of your choice.
- Continue to work with concepts you already know from other version control systems.
- SmartSVN keeps you up-to-date on SVN activities of your team members and projects.
- It's the passion for details that makes SmartSVN more than just another GUI to SVN.
- Change UI layouts, SVN defaults or even write new plug-ins against the Plugin-API.
What's New In This Version:
- Commit: support for client-side pre-commit hook scripts
- Cleanup: should always be available
- Commit wizard, Files page: added context menu to the file selection table containing selection related menu items
- Externals: prefer ^/ over ../
- JIRA integration: system property
"-Dsmartsvn.plugin.jira.show-resolve-dialog=false" to disable
- Project Settings: by default, ".ai" file extension should be considered as binary
- Add Repository Profile dialog, Details page: using arrow keys to toggle
SVN Login options did not update the enabled state of User Name and
- Annotate: long commit message caused the combobox to show a black popup
- Checkout: Possible error (when checking out from github)
- Compare Repository Directories: should prevent having the same path+revision for from and to
- Error dialog after a failed server side hook was by default too small
- Externals: internal error when entering ../ for path instead of URL
- File compare, export to html: assertion if the file was added or removed
- HTTP-proxy authentication did not work (e.g. for Check for New Version)
- JIRA integration: huge error dialog in case of invalid "workflow action id"
- Log: [+] and [-] icons in the revision-table were only clickable in the upper area
- Log: "Stop" did not work when performing direct logs onto repository
- Log: Wrong dates in HTML/text export
- Memory leaks resolved
- OS X: Possible crash of file chooser
- OS X: Possible internal error on Drag and Drop
- Project Settings: If "Native" EOLs were set to "CRLF", line endings got confused to "LFCR"
- Remote State: Dead-lock during Refresh
- Repository Profiles Manager: Internal error when editing svn+ssh:// repository without supplying a private key
- Shell integration: possible internal error when viewing content of ZIP files
- Transactions: Copy-actions did not work on revisions (regression since 6.5.x)
- Windows installer did not install tagMultiple.jar plugin
OS version: Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
|Total comments: 0|