6:14 PMSpoon Studio 9.0.1439 (XenoCode) Portable
Spoon Studio 9.0.1439 (XenoCode) Portable | 73.8 MB
Spoon � formerly Xenocode � lets enterprises and software publishers launch desktop applications instantly with no installs. Spoon virtual applications can be deployed in standalone executables.
Spoon Virtual Application Studio 2011 includes support for virtualizing 64-bit applications and the .NET 4.0 Framework, as well as dozens of new application templates including Microsoft Office 2010, Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8, and 9, Mozilla Firefox 2, 3, and 4, and Google Chrome 4, 5, and 6. Virtual Application Studio 2011 also includes comprehensive support for executing legacy applications side-by-side on Windows 7.
Publish with no installs, conflicts, or dependencies
* Launch applications instantly with no setup or installs: Improve the user out-of-box experience and reduce support costs by packaging all application files, settings, runtimes, and components into a single executable that runs instantly with no setup.
* Convert .NET Framework and Java-based to native x86 executables: Make your .NET, Java and Adobe AIR/Flash-based application execute just like a native executable, with no separate installation steps or runtime versioning conflicts. Execute multiple runtime versions concurrently with no conflicts. Spoon supports all versions of Java and the .NET Framework, including .NET 4.0.
* Run legacy applications on Windows 7: Spoon allows legacy applications, including Internet Explorer 6, to run properly on new operating systems such as Windows 7, reducing the cost and risk associated with Windows 7 rollouts.
* Eliminate UAC prompts and allow execution on locked-down desktops: Deploying as a Spoon virtual application eliminates requirements for access to privileged system resources, allowing unprivileged users to run applications in an isolated environment on locked-down desktops and eliminating compatibility errors and UAC prompts.
* Dynamic sandbox isolation management: Dynamic isolation management allows virtualized applications to run both in complete isolation or in shared virtual environments with other applications, allowing data and settings to be shared between related applications.
* Leverage Terminal Services investments with sandbox isolation: Sandboxing isolates applications running in Terminal Services environments so that changes within one user instance do not affect other users.
Easy to use virtualization
* Templates for popular applications: The Studio Configuration Wizard provides templates for popular applications, allowing automatic, painless customization and build of applications such as Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome, as well as step-by-step guidance through setup snapshotting.
* Setup snapshotting for custom applications: Configuring even the most complex proprietary application is as easy as setting it up on a clean machine. Virtual Application Studio's snapshotting feature takes "before and after" images of your system and automatically constructs the virtual application configuration.
* Painless configuration of .NET, Java, AIR, Silverlight, Flash, and other components: Virtualize popular runtimes, components, and viewers such as the .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, and 4.0, Adobe AIR, Java, Silverlight, and Flash.
* Import existing MSI packages: Spoon Studio allows one-click import of existing MSI setup packages, with no snapshotting required.
* Deliver applications with no infrastructure changes: Just embed your application no an existing web site or place it on a network share and it is available to be run from any networked desktop. No client installation, device drivers, or other server modifications are required. The optional Spoon Server enables cloud-based execution on LANs, WANs, and extranets directly from desktops, web browsers, and enterprise portals.
OS : Win XP/2000/Vista/Win 7
Language : English
Download from FileSonic
Download from FileServe
|Total comments: 0|