7:19 PMTeamViewer 5.0.9104 Multilanguage Portable
TeamViewer 5.0.9104 Multilanguage Portable | 7.3Mb
TeamViewer is a simple and fast solution for remote control, desktop sharing and file transfer that works behind any firewall and NAT proxy. To connect to another computer just run TeamViewer on both machines without the need of an installation procedure. With the first start automatic partner IDs are generated on both computers. Enter your partner's ID into TeamViewer and the connection is established immediately. With many thousand users worldwide TeamViewer is a standard tool to give support and assistance to people in remote locations. The software can also be used for presentations, where you can show your own desktop to a partner. TeamViewer also is VNC compatible and offers secure, encrypted data transfer with maximum security.
Remote Control without Installation
- With TeamViewer you can remotely control any PC anywhere on the Internet. No installation is required, just run the application on both sides and connect - even through tight firewalls.
Remote Presentation of Products, Solutions and Services
- The second TeamViewer mode allows you to present your desktop to a partner. Show your demos, products and presentations over the Internet within seconds - live from your screen.
- TeamViewer comes with integrated file transfer that allows you to copy files and folders from and to a remote partner - which also works behind firewalls
Works behind Firewalls
- The major difficulties in using remote control software are firewalls and blocked ports, as well as NAT routing for local IP addresses.
- If you use TeamViewer you don't have to worry about firewalls: TeamViewer will find a route to your partner.
Highest Security Standard
- TeamViewer is a very secure solution. The commercial TeamViewer versions feature completely secure data channels with key exchange and RC4 session encoding, the same security standard used by https/SSL.
- Optimized for connections over LANs AND the Internet, TeamViewer features automatic bandwidth-based quality selection for optimized use on any connection.
|Total comments: 0