9:26 PMTeraCopy Pro 2.2 Beta
TeraCopy Pro 2.2 Beta | 1.67 Mb
TeraCopy is a compact program designed to copy and move files at the maximum possible speed, providing the user a lot of features:
- Copy files faster. TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume file transfers. Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- Error recovery. In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- Interactive file list. TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
- Shell integration. TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
- Full Unicode support.
- Windows 7 x64 support.
- You can also buy a Pro version of the program that lets you do the following:
- Copy/move to favorite folders.
- Select files with the same extension/same folder.
- Remove selected files from the copy queue.
- Get free updates and priority support.
- More features coming soon!
Home Page - http://www.codesector.com/teracopy.php
|Total comments: 0|