7:02 PMTime Crisis: Razing Storm (2010/PS3/USA/ENG/MOVE)
Time Crisis: Razing Storm (2010/PS3/USA/ENG/MOVE) | 11.26 Gb
Improving upon the arcade hit, Time Crisis: Razing Storm will feature extensive gameplay modes that combine the series’ traditional shooting action with fully destructible environments. Arcade Mode will provide the perfect coin-op adaptation as players experience the adrenaline rush of defeating a chaotic onslaught of enemies. Much like the arcade experience, a friend can drop in and out at any time during the action. In Story Mode, players are able to freely move about the stages as a member of the elite Delta Team. With an arsenal of weapons at their disposal, players can navigate through different areas and silence anyone or anything that stands in their path. They can also strategically take cover behind objects, as well as lock onto enemies with the new Auto Look function. New to the series, a multiplayer Online Battle Mode will allow up to eight players from around the world to participate in cooperative and competitive fun. For a change in pace offline, Sentry Mode offers up to four players the opportunity to stop prisoners from escaping during a penitentiary riot that unfolds in the beginning of the main story.
* Wage war in 4 exciting gameplay modes:
- Arcade Mode (1-2 players) – Annihilate enemies with your friends. The arcade hit is now available in the bunker of your own living room! Keep track of the competition with online rankings.
- Story Mode (1 player) – This free-roaming mode allows you to shoot at will in all-new stages. Get more action than ever before!
- Sentry Mode (1-4 players) – Prisoners have escaped and you must stop them in their tracks. See which of your friends can get the highest score before time is up!
- Online Battle Mode – For the first time in the Time Crisis series, up to 8 players from around the world can engage in multiple online battle modes.
* PlayStation Move Controller support – Blast your enemies with the all-new motion controller for highly realistic combat.
- Destruction! – The first Time Crisis game to have fully destructible environments. Now, you can obliterate anything that gets in your way.
- Futuristic Weapons – Use cluster shot, rocket launcher, and sniper rifle to take the terrorists out! The battle never gets old with this arsenal.
Release Date: October 19, 2010
Genre: Arcade (Virt.shooting) / 3D / 1st Person
Developer: Nex Entertainment
Code disc: BLUS-30528
Publication Type: License
Size: 11.26 Gb
|Total comments: 0|