3:44 PMTMPGEnc Authoring Works v 126.96.36.199 Retail + Rus
TMPGEnc Authoring Works v 188.8.131.52 Retail + Rus | 117 MB
Authoring Reborn. Your All-In-One Media Authoring Solution. Whether you’re young or old, beginner or professional, TMPGEnc Authoring Works 4 is the easy way to author your own DVDs, Blu-ray Discs, and DivX® ULTRA video. Import most video formats, edit out commercials or unwanted scenes, add spectacular transition effects, make your own subtitles, create professional-looking menus, and much, much more.
TMPGEnc Authoring Works 4 takes authoring to the next level with the key features you've always wanted. For instance, the new slideshow editor lets you adjust the timing for each picture and add transition and zoom effects. Author your favorite AVCHD, HDV and DV camcorder footage to the high-capacity Blu-ray Disc format. Create HD menus complete with pop-up menus that you can access during playback. Or how about making your own HD slideshows? It's all possible with Blu-ray Disc.
• Input MPEG-1/2, AVI, WMV, QuickTime, DivX, MPEG-4/H.264, AVCHD, DV/HDV, DVD-VR, DVR-MS video files and author to DVD-Video, Blu-ray (BDMV), and DivX Ultra formats.
• Camcorder AVCHD/HDV/DV video input support.
• Creates high quality DivX video.
• Edit out unwanted scenes or commercials.
• Create interactive menus from templates or make your own custom menus.
• Add or edit subtitles.
• Make your own slideshow DVDs and Blu-ray Discs in standard or high definition.
• Apply audio filters such as gap correction, noise reduction, and fade-in/out.
• 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround sound input/output.
It's Better With Blu. Plus more new features.
• Author your favorite AVCHD, HDV and DV camcorder footage to the high-capacity Blu-ray Disc format.
• Create HD menus complete with pop-up menus that you can access during playback.
• Or how about making your own HD slideshows? It's all possible with Blu-ray Disc.
Supported OS: Windows XP SP2 (Home, Pro, Media Center), Windows Vista SP1 (Ultimate, Home Premium, Home Basic, Business), Windows 7
*Behavior on Windows 7 64-bit editions not guaranteed.
Language: English. Also available in German, Spanish and Japanese.
Changes in Version 184.108.40.206 - September 16, 2010:
Fixed - MP4/AVCHD file reader updated. This update corrects an issue where some video data would not be decoded unless played frame by frame.
Fixed - AVI file reader updated. This update corrects an issue where AVI files having a partially invalid header could not be opened.
Fixed - MPEG-1/2 file reader updated. This update corrects the issues listed below.
* Improved the MPEG-1/2 file importation when the VBV buffer size value is smaller than what is expected from the file characteristics, but is still within the limits.
* Only the audio stream from some TS files would be loaded in spite of having a compatible video stream.
Fixed - DVD file reader updated; abnormal DVD-Video may now be imported partialy instead of being completely rejected.
Fixed - 44.1 kHz Dolby Digital audio file would not be correctly decoded.
Fixed - Multiple WTV files imported through the Source Wizard would not open correctly.
Fixed - Could not move a clip from a track to another when the original track contained 99 clips.
Fixed - In the Slideshow editor, applying a slideshow general transition setting other than "None" would also change the slide's local transition setting when such setting was "None".
Fixed - In the Slideshow editor, changing a slide's local transition setting would raise an internal error preventing the correct setting to take place.
Fixed - Other minor fixes.
|Total comments: 0|