11:52 AMTrackStudio Enterprise Server Manager v4.09
TrackStudio Enterprise Server Manager v4.09 | 56 Mb
TrackStudio is an ultra-configurable bug/issue tracking system and workflow engine that can be used to track the progress of any kind of task such as issue resolution, requirements gathering, desktop support handling, project monitoring, hardware deployment, staff hiring and document management.
Fully configurable workflows - any number of states and transitions means that you can create any number of workflows that mirror your business practices and that the application's use is only constrained by your imagination.
Hierarchical task tree - many tasks naturally comprise subtasks. TrackStudio allows any unlimited depth in the work breakdown structure (WBS) and can be configured to allow users to add and progress their own to-do items.
Multi-role support - in many companies different individuals have different roles depending on the project with which they are involved. TrackStudio supports working in a matrix managed environment.
Sophisticated permissions model - highly granular control over who can see and do what means that tasks can be shared with customers, contractors and third parties without compromising commercial or personal data.
High usability - the use of the same application for many different purposes within your organisation means that administrative and training costs are reduced as well as allowing users a consolidated view of the tasks assigned to them irrespective of the work area to which they relate.
Fast and scaleable design - tested and responsive with in-excess of 1 million tasks and 10,000 users the application is a genuine enterprise-wide solution.
Database and O/S independence - deploy on your platform of choice rather than be constrained by the requirements of the software.
Infinite number of up to 10 types of custom fields - meaning that you can associate with any task whatever types of data you want to have in a structured and queryable form.
Integration and extension capabilities - inbound and outgoing e-mail together with SOAP make the application one that can easily be linked to other systems.
* Speeds of search and task indexing have increased significantly;
* Separate permissions have been implemented for removal of attachments and for own attachments;
* Multiple improvements in CSV Import Manager;
* By default, settings of TrackStudio are now stored in default files. Only changes in settings w.r.t. default settings are stored in properties files. This will significantly simplify the update of TrackStudio, now it would be sufficient to copy only config files while updating.
Note. While updating to 4.0.5, it is recommended to set the TrackStudio directly through Server Manager.
* Improved LDAP import;
* Now, multiple Base DN can be indicated in the LDAP settings using semicolon as separator;
* Compiled scripts can now be wrapped into .jar and saved in WEB-INF/lib;
* Roles of users are now displayed in the list assignee;
* Availability of attachments in the task can now be checked in before-trigger:
Elimination of errors:
* Error during transfer of tasks has been eliminated;
* Few problems with visual design of application have been solved;
* Issue related to character encoding in search results has been solved;
* Errors related to xml/csv- reports have been corrected;
* AccessDeniedException during update of task has been eliminated;
* Few problems related to user registration rules have been eliminated;/li>
* Issue related to input of fractions in budgets has been corrected.
|Total comments: 0|