6:00 PMUSB Lost and Found 1.9.1
USB Lost and Found 1.9.1 | 1.2 MB
Having lost USB drives containing valuable data ourselves, we have been inspired to develop USB Lost and Found. The USB Lost and Found program helps Flash Drive/External HDD owners to identify their device in case it gets lost or stolen. USB Lost and Found has two ways of telling the finder to return it. The first method is the Message program which displays a message when the finder tries to view your files using the Windows autorun feature.
The second method is a screen Lock Down. Lock Down covers the whole screen so the user cannot do anything. This is so that unauthorized users can not access your USB device, when your device is in their computer. This only comes with the PRO version. This program uses an autorun file to start the software, there are ways to get around the auto run. USB Lost and Found can be used with the following devices: Thumb drives, External Hard drives, Internal Hard drives, Flash drives, SD drives, USB Phones, USB Cameras, iPods, MP3 devices, and PSPs.
• Works for unlimited devices!
• Compatible with U3, Ceedo, and PortableApps
• Thumb drives, External Hard drives, Internal Hard drives, Flash drives, SD drives,
USB Phones, Digital Cameras, USB Cameras, Ipods, MP3 devices, and PSPs.
• Free version only has the Message method.
• PRO version has a customizable unicode message in the Message method.
• PRO version come with the Message method and the Lock Down method.
• Lock Down has the Device Unloading feature: when a user gets the password wrong 3 or more times Lock Down will disconnect the device from Windows
• Tricks users to open it with AutoPlay and run Lock Down/Message.
• Double clicking the USB Device in My Computer causes Lock Down/Message to run (this is Vista incompatable).
|Total comments: 0|