7:19 PMVanquish (2010/PS3/EUR/ENG)-RiOT
Vanquish (2010/PS3/EUR/ENG)-RiOT | 9.26 Gb
The story of Vanquish is set in the near future. Russia and the United States are vying for ownership of the world's fast-depleting energy resources and the US has constructed a space station in order to harness energy from the sun. Russian forces capture this space station and divert its harvested solar energy into a blast wave that destroys San Francisco, aiming to force the US into a total and unconditional surrender. In response, the US tasks its armed forces with recapturing the space station before the Russians can annihilate their next target – New York.
Players take the role of Sam, a government agent who must stop the threat before it is too late. Armed with a special suit and a plethora of weapons, Sam also has an array of martial arts skills that he can use to take down his robot enemies.
* Fast, Fluid and Frenetic -- This is gaming at its most explosive and exciting, as you storm into battle.
* Experience a Game Character Like No Other -- Sam is the ultimate weapon, donning a futuristic battle suit of destructive firepower and superhuman speed and agility.
* Wage War in Space -- Fight your way through the enormous, open environments of the space station. The most advanced, futuristic city in the skies becomes home to the action.
* Genre Breaker -- Taking the shooter genre to the next level by adding unique offensive and defensive moves, and kinetic melee combat.
* Challenge and Competition -- Vanquish will rate players on a variety of statistics, rewarding them for quick reflexes and strategic thinking, ensuring they will want to play the levels again and again.
Release Date: 19-10-2010
Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 3rd Person
Developer: Platinum Games
Release Group: RiOT
Code disc: BLES-00927
Publication Type: License
Size: 9.26 Gb
|Total comments: 0|