5:39 PMVirtual CD 10.1.0.10 Retail
Virtual CD 10.1.0.10 Retail | 104 Mb
Virtual CD - program to create a virtual CD-ROM drive. Allows creation of up to 25 virtual CD / DVD-drive and limited only by the size of free space on your hard disk images of CD / DVD, which if necessary will be able to work simultaneously with different applications. Another use of multiple virtual CD-drives - installation in the most frequently used images of CDs on a regular basis (in this case would not need to first "embed" them into a virtual CD-drive, and only then to use). The program can work with Data / Audio / mixedmode CD, DVD-ROM, non-CSS DVD-Video, Photo-CD and CD-Text.
Virtualize your CDs, DVD, HD DVDs and Blu-ray Discs and get the fastest possible access to your data, both locally and over the network. Virtual CD creates images of your optical media, so you can use them at any time without having the physical medium on hand. Your data is available exactly as if the medium was in the drive, without the disadvantages attendant, for example, on network shares. The images created can be stored on a server to enable simultaneous access by multiple users. When creating an image, you have the option of selecting the level of compression and, if desired, even encryption. You get maximum availability of your data, while lost, damaged and stolen media become a thing of the past. With a simple left click on the Virtual CD symbol you arrive at the program menu where you can utilize all important Virtual CD functions. If you click on the symbol with the right mouse key, the drive menu opens. Here you can e.g. insert and eject images or insert blank CDs in the virtual burner.
Not only does Virtual CD serve you with its well-engineered ergonomy, but it also keeps the security of your data in mind. To protect sensitive data and to keep files confidential, you can use a virtual DVD RAM blank CD as an encrypted fixed disk with up to 17.5 GB. After entering your password, you can read and write your data on it as if you were using a regular fixed disk. In the background, Virtual CD codes the data on-thy-fly with the safe AES 256bit-encryption without your noticing anything.
• No need to change discs manually
• Up to 23 media simultaneously accessible – unlimited number on the hard drive
• Faster launch and load times – up to 200 x CD speed
• Original media protected from loss and damage
• Conserves laptop battery power
• Ideal complement to netbooks and other subnotebooks without optical drives
• Simultaneous access, even in private networks
• Centralized media library
• Easy-to-use access controls for all media and users, including usage statistics (with VCD NMS)
• Fast and easy content serving over the entire network
• Optimized price structure compared to hardware-based solutions
• High scalability – up to several thousand users
• Easy to create individually adapted client setups that enable only specified features
Here is a brief overview of the new features:
• Completely revised user interface
• Support for Blu-ray and HD DVD
• Optimized readout functions for broader compatibility
• Compatible with Windows 7
• Data safe mode
• Sound file mode
• Direct burning functions
• Direct drive access through desktop icons
- Rare incompatibilities with images that supply defective file information (such as invalid dates). This problem sometimes caused the Explorer to crash.
-The %drive% variable in the image properties is now correctly supported as an argument for a program.
- After burning a virtual blank, when another blank of the same type was burned, the second blank sometimes had a capacity of only 500 MB.
- Various texts have been modified.
|Total comments: 0|