5:40 PMWindows Sysinternals Suite Build 20101006
Windows Sysinternals Suite Build 20101006 | 12.7 MB
Sysinternals Suite - a large collection of useful system utilities from Mark Russinovich. Sysinternals troubleshooting utilities are gathered into a single set of tools, containing the individual troubleshooting tools and help files. Utilities Sysinternals help as specialists in information technology, and developers to manage, find and troubleshoot and diagnose application and operating system Windows.
• AccessChk - This command line tool to view the effective permissions for files, registry keys, services, processes, kernel objects, and more.
• AccessEnum - This is a simple yet powerful security tool shows who has access to directories, files and registry keys on your system. It can help you find the holes in your rights.
• AdExplorer - Active Directory Explorer - advanced viewer and editor for Active Directory (AD).
• AdInsight - Tool LDAP (Light-weight Directory Access Protocol) monitoring in real time, aiming at troubleshooting client applications, Active Directory.
• AdRestore - Restore Object Server 2003 Active Directory.
• Autologon - Bypass password at logon.
• Autoruns - Shows what programs run automatically at system startup or logon. Autoruns also shows you the full list of Registry and file locations of applications that can be configured to start automatically.
• BgInfo - This fully customizable program automatically generates desktop backgrounds that include important information about the system including the IP-address, computer name, network adapters, and more.
• CacheSet - This is a program that lets you control the size of the working set of cache manager using the functions provided by NT. It is compatible with all versions of NT.
• ClockRes - Viewing permissions system clock, which is also the highest resolution timer.
• Contig - Would you like a quick defrag frequently used files? Use Contig, to optimize individual files, or create new related files.
• Ctrl2Cap - This is a kernel-mode driver that demonstrates keyboard input filtering, passing ahead of the keyboard class driver to turn Caps-Lock key in CTRL. Filtering at this level allows you to convert and hide the keys before NT "see" them. Ctrl2cap also shows how to use NtDisplayString () to print messages initialization blue-screen.
• DebugView - This program intercepts calls made to DbgPrint device drivers and OutputDebugString, made programs Win32. This allows you to view and record output debug session on your local computer or the Internet without an active debugger.
• DiskExt - Shows the amount of disk mappings.
• Diskmon - This utility captures all hard disk activity or acts as a software "light" disk activity in the system tray.
• DiskView - Utility to graphically display disk sectors.
• DU - View disk space usage in the directory.
• EFSDump - View information on the encrypted files.
• Filemon - This monitoring tool lets you view all file system activity in real time.
• Handle - This handy command-line utility will show you what processes are open certain files, and more.
• Hex2dec - Hexadecimal to decimal and vice versa.
• Junction - Creates a symbolic link Win2K NTFS.
• LDMDump - Dump the contents of the database manager logical disk on the disk, which describes the breakdown of dynamic disks, Windows 2000.
• ListDLLs - A list of all libraries in DLL, which are currently loaded, including where they are loaded and their version numbers. Version 2.0 prints the full path of loaded modules.
• LiveKd - Use Microsoft kernel debugger for the study of living systems.
• LoadOrder - Viewing the boot order of devices on your WinNT/2K system.
• LogonSessions - List active logon session.
• MoveFile - Allows you to schedule move and delete commands for the next reboot.
• NewSID - Free changer computer identifier (SID).
• NTFSInfo - Use NTFSInfo, to see detailed information about the volumes of NTFS, including the size and location of the Master File Table (MFT) and MFT-zone, as well as the size of NTFS-file metadata.
• PageDefrag - defragment your paging files and Registry hives.
• PendMoves - Enumerates a list of commands to rename and delete files, which will be executed the next boot.
• PortMon - Advanced tool for monitoring activity on the serial and parallel ports. He knows about all standard serial and parallel IOCTLs and even shows a portion of transmitted data. Version 3.x has powerful interface enhancements and advanced filtering.
• ProcessExplorer - Utility allows you to find out what files, registry keys and other processes, objects, open the libraries they are loaded, and more. This unique, powerful utility will even show you who owns each process.
• ProcessMonitor - Monitor file system, registry, process, thread and DLL activity in real time.
• ProcFeatures - This applet reports processor and Windows support for Physical Address Extension and protects against buffer overflows.
• PsExec - Executes processes with restricted user rights.
• PsFile - Shows which files are opened remotely.
• PsGetSid - Shows computer identifier (SID) or user.
• PsInfo - Displays information about the system.
• PsKill - Terminate local or remote processes.
• PsList - Displays information about processes and threads.
• PsLoggedOn - Shows the users currently logged into the system.
• PsLogList - Dump event log entries.
• PsPasswd - Change your account password.
• PsService - View and control services.
• PsShutdown - Shutdown and optional restart.
• PsSuspend - Pause and resume processes.
• RegDelNull - Scans and removes registry keys that contain null characters, which can not be removed by standard means of editing the registry.
• RegJump - Leap into the path registry entry in Regedit.
• RegMon - This monitoring tool lets you see all Registry activity in real time.
• RootkitRevealer - Scan your system for rootkit-based malware.
• SDelete - By using this DoD-compliant secure delete program you safely overwrite important files and clean the space previously deleted files.
• ShareEnum - Scanning files, shared network and view their security settings to close security holes.
• ShellRunas - Running programs on behalf of another user through a convenient entry context menu shell.
• SigCheck - Dump information about file versions and verification of digital signatures.
• Streams - Identify alternative flows NTFS.
• Strings - Search for ANSI and UNICODE strings in binary images.
• Sync - Cleaning the cached data to disk.
• TCPView - Active socket viewer command line.
• VolumeId - Set Volume ID on a FAT or NTFS drives.
• WhoIs - Indicates who owns the Internet address.
• WinObj - Object Manager namespace viewer.
• ZoomIt - Utility Presentations for zooming and drawing on the screen.
Update: Autoruns v10.04
|Total comments: 0|