4:00 PMWinstep Xtreme v10.9-DVT
Winstep Xtreme v10.9-DVT | 29 Mb
Winstep Xtreme - A new solution in the design desktop: Winstep Xtreme is designed to completely replace the default shell of Windows. The package includes several modules (NextSTART, WorkShelf, FontBrowser, NeXuS), each of which performs its role in the design work began. So, NextSTART responsible for the complete replacement of the Start menu, taskbar and tray, which is very flexible. WorkShelf - is a complete replacement of desktop; FontBrowser - handy viewer font; NeXuS - multilevel "dock" for quick access to frequently used applications.
- A good tool to quickly launch applications, weather monitoring and system data. Panel is made in the style of Mac OS. Flexibility to configure, but it is not difficult to configure. There are different skins.
To accommodate the necessary application or a folder on the panel by dragging the corresponding icon with the mouse. Allows you to create multiple dock panels, each of which will provide access to a specific set of applications. The panels can be stacked, in this case when the cursor on the screen, a corresponding submenu, or an extra set of icons.
- Is tabulated panel, which is best suited for complex organizational tasks, such as: the organization of documents, URL, movies, work projects, etc. If the panel is placed on top of your program, then WorkShelf - is all that will be at the bottom.
- A system menu, which will take care of managing all of your tasks. Menu, perfect for quick access to frequently used files and system commands that are not available in the file system or who are not recognized by the user graphical representation. You can create any kind on the menu and hot spots NextSTART you can open these menus with super fast access with the mouse.
Part of the job management NextSTART allows you to efficiently organize and manage running processes and windows. Using nothing more than a simple drag and drop, you can rearrange the objects in your toolbox, so that all relevant documents will be combined (which makes them easy to find) and where you need them, and not where they decide to install the Windows operating system .
Modules, widgets, gadgets, doclets, desklety and all the other words describe one thing - the mini-applications that usually operate on your desktop and provide a variety of information about your system, weather, etc.
Winstep Xtreme has the following modules:
talking atomic clock, shopping cart, checking e-mail program, monitor the weather, the program display of CPU, network and memory meters and an impressive program of Wanda Wanda. New modules are added constantly.
Winstep Start Menu Organizer Pro-version:
- Program to clean and more convenient organization of the Start menu. The more time passes since the installation of Windows, the more programs installed on your computer, and sooner or later the time comes to find the program in the Start menu, it becomes hard. One possible way out of this - sort of programs on functional purpose. Unfortunately, Windows does not provide such an opportunity, but it can be done using the Winstep Start Menu Organizer.
An integrated workspace environment, Winstep Xtreme is a powerful suite of desktop enhancement utilities that merge incredible usability and performance with breathtaking eye candy. The Winstep Xtreme suite includes the following applications:
Nexus is the dock system, and is just perfect for super fast access to your most used applications.
You can have as many docks as you want, and each can have multiple sub-docks! When not in use, docks can hide behind your screen edges, taking virtually no screen space.
Workshelf is a tabbed dock (Shelf), better suited to complex organizational duties like organizing documents, URLs, movies, work projects, etc ... If a dock is the top of your desk, then Workshelf is all the drawers below it.
The Shelf makes it possible to have a 'clean', uncluttered, desktop with no icons on it whatsoever by hiding the icons on the Desktop - icons that can then be quickly accessed via the Shelf's Desktop tab.
NextSTART is the menu system - and takes care of all your task management needs as well.
Menus are great for accessing infrequently used files and system related commands that aren't easily reachable in the file system or that have no readily user-recognizable graphic representation. The task management part of NextSTART allows you to efficiently organize and manipulate running tasks and windows.
Modules, widgets, gadgets, docklets, desklets, are all different words to describe the same thing: mini-applications that usually live on your desktop and provide a staggering amount of information regarding your system.
Winstep Xtreme includes the following modules: a speaking Atomic Clock, Recycle Bin, Email Checker, Weather Monitor, CPU, Net and RAM Meters and the amazing 'fortune cookie' Wanda.
Winstep Start Menu Organizer Pro:
The Winstep Start Menu Organizer is an application designed to help you organize and clean your Windows Start Menu.
Over time the Start Menu can get so cluttered that you end up spending a lot of time simply trying to find the program you want to run. The Start Menu Organizer allows you to quickly group your Start Menu shortcuts into a specific set of categories thus making finding what you are looking for much, much, faster!
What is new in Winstep Xtreme 10.9/What 's new in this version::
Version 10.9 adds nine new dock and Shelf colorizable mouse over effects, five new menu opening animations, multiple docks and the Shelf can now be attached to same screen edge, docks can display running applications with live window thumbnails and Aeropeek capability on mouse over (like the Windows 7 taskbar), sub-docks can open on mouse over, and much more! Winstep Xtreme now supports 16 languages.
1. Unpack & Install
2. Put xtreme.key file into XP: C: \ Documents and Settings \ AllUsers \ Documents \ Winstep \ Licenses
WIN7: C: \ Users \ Public \ Documents \ Winstep
if it does not exist create the folder!
3. Block outgoing traffic with firewall _or_ apply patch.exe
Download: N.B: Scene release by DVT
|Total comments: 0|