6:42 PMWomble MPEG Video Wizard DVD v18.104.22.168
Womble MPEG Video Wizard DVD v22.214.171.124 | 14 Mb
The new version is probably the best program of its kind, Womble MPEG Video Wizard DVD is designed for editing MPEG-1, MPEG-2, AVI, WMV, VOB ... With this program you can glue together the fragments with different bit rate. It does not recode the unchanged portions of the file, ie If the file is subject only cutting / gluing, compression is not happening. You can add various effects to your video 2D/3D, sharpness, contrast, color, etc. The program is implemented multi-track control of time, Title Editor, DVD creation and much, much more.
Key Features MPEG Video Wizard DVD:
• Editing with frame accuracy: The ability to move forward or backward on the film with frame accuracy, to accurately locate the scene you want to cut or leave.
• Fast erasure video: View the entire video with the speed with which your mouse can move the slider, which allows quickly to find and cut out or leave the scene of interest in the film.
• Rapid movement of the film: Quick frame advance of the film by using the mouse or keyboard, allows accurate aiming to find video footage to be edited.
• Lack of transcoding when copying MPEG video capture devices video. Now it is possible to use these devices to create videos for their further burning to DVD. In this case, you no longer need to wait several hours until the video will be encoded again, because Movies can be rewritten directly from disc to disc with the usual for copy speed.
• Full support for compression formats AC-3 audio and DVD authoring with the ability to create a simple menu.
• Convert MPEG-2 to MPEG-4 for further transfer files to mobile devices such as iPod, PSP, cell phones, etc.
• Intuitive and easy-to-use user interface with flexible and powerful multitrack editing tools - timeline (Timeline).
• Flexible to use the Title Editor allowing to create sufficiently attractive titles and graphics directly into the MVW.
• An extensive library of transition effects with simple settings. In this case, the transitions can be added by simply dragging the mouse.
• Lots of editors with the possibility of flexible configuration and packaging.
Home Page - www.womble.com
|Total comments: 0|