3:57 PMWorms Reloaded Update 5-SKIDROW
Worms Reloaded Update 5-SKIDROW
PC Game | Developer: Team 17 | Language: English | Genre: Strategy | 131 MB
Ten years on from Worms™ Armageddon and the turn-based comic mayhem continues in Worms™ Reloaded, an all-new edition available for PC through Steam. Worms™ Reloaded features up to four player online and offline multi-player, voice support, a raft of crazy new weapons (and the return of some iconic weapons from the brand’s celebrated past), achievements, leaderboards, all new high-definition landscape themes, a range of brilliant forts for the new Fort mode, new landscape editor, new play modes, hats, skins and speech banks.
Worms: Reloaded Update 5
- Fixed an issue that meant all players were kicked from a
private lobby when the host kicked a player
- The game should now once again return to the post game lobby
after a Player or Private match
- Fixed bug where if clients were viewing schemes or had the
"Are you sure you want to leave the lobby" dialogue open
when the match started, the game would return to the
multiplayer screen instead of the lobby
- Fixed a specific "Waiting for players" hang where if the
game was badly out of synch before the game had started it
could hang indefinitely
- Additional Ready Light fixes
- Fixed an issue to prevent the lobby host being kicked due to
another player leaving when returning to the lobby after a
- Fixed issues with Hell theme occasionally desynching right
at the start of a game
- Fixed an issue in the Team Standings menu so that the Back
button now responds to mouse input
- Additional optimizations to stability of network games.
1. Unpack the included rar files.
2. Run Worms.Reloaded.Update.5.exe and install
3. Copy the cracked content from SKIDROW directory to your
main installation directory and overwrite.
4. Play the game
You don't need to have any of the previous updates installed,
as this update is featuring all previous updated content.
|Total comments: 0|