3:34 PMXILS-lab XILS 3 VSTi RTAS v1.2.12
XILS-lab XILS 3 VSTi RTAS v1.2.12 | 6 Mb
Matrix connection brings modularity and sound design to a new dimension. More than 450 connections (audio signal, controls signal, trig signals) are available on the XILS 3, much more than any other type of modular synthesizer!
But a connection matrix would be nothing without modules to connect! XILS 3 boasts alias free, warm sounding analog style oscillators, analog curve matching, 2 pole and self-oscillating 4 pole dynamic filters, fast envelopes, a noise generator, a spring reverb, and a ring modulator.
But last not least, a 128 steps sequencer was added to this synthesizer. This easy to program sequencer can create standard 8 or 16 step fix pattern, but also much more complex rhythm for a large field of sound experimentation
To bring an ergonomic approach to sound design, the XILS 3’s matrix and the sequencer get their own presets, providing the user with flexible sound management options.
Although the XILS 3 is an instrument, you can also use it as a powerful and versatile effects processor. Two mono inputs can be modified, modulated, or used as modulator source or trig source, thanks to four input modules: gate, envelope follower, pitch tracker and transient tracker.
The XILS 3 offers (Full version and Limited Edition) :
* Three aliasing-free oscillators : sine, ramp, square, triangle.
* One 2/4 poles low pass filter
* One envelope, based on two different designs, trapezoid and ADSR
* One spring reverb
* One ring modulator.
* One 128 steps sequencer
* two output static filters
* One joy stick
* Three connection matrix
* One input gate
* One input envelope follower
* One pitch tracker
* One transient tracker
* Mono/Unison/Polyphonic playing mode, up to 18 voices of polyphony
* all parameters MIDI controllable
* Many presets made by famous sound designers (Kevin Lamb, Chris Pitman, Cliff Douse, to name but a few )
The full version adds following features :
* New modules : Two envelopes, 1 MIDI synced LFO, 1 MIDI synced S&H, 1 Voltage Processor (for increasing the modulation shapes)
* New sources and destinations for the matrix : A menu allows a wide range of destinations or sources, without increasing to much the matrix size.
* Matrix Pins : 4 different colors for four different amounts and new sort of pin for inverting the signal.
* New sequencer features : mouse editing, three independant sustain times, ....
* More to come in the following months ...
Warning : the XILS 3 is not a stand alone application, but a plug-in to be inserted into a music software application.
|Total comments: 0|