7:56 PMZaxwerks 3D Invigorator v5.0.7 for Photoshop
Zaxwerks 3D Invigorator v5.0.7 for Photoshop | 59.85Mb
Program Type: Photoshop plug-In
Developer: Zaxwerks Inc. & Digital Anarchy
Interface Language: English
Platform: Windows XP/Vista/7
3D Invigorator takes 3D design in Photoshop to a whole new level. This 3D plugin creates complex 3D objects using Adobe Illustrator files, 3D primitive shapes, and live editable fonts. The Invigorator plugin has a full 3D environment for setting up 3D objects and scenes. The plugin creates designs in minutes that would take hours in a regular 3D program. Find out what film/TV designers have known for years: 3D Invigorator is the best way to create dynamic 3D artwork, text and logos. Co-developed with Zaxwerks Inc, our 3D Invigorator is legendary in the video and film industry for its high quality images and its time-saving workflow features.
• Instant 3D with endless creative possibilities
3D Invigorator has a full 3D environment for setting up objects and scenes. Just point to an Illustrator file, draw a vector shape, type in text, or choose a primitive shape. Invigorator immediately extrudes the object and makes a 3D wireframe. From there, you can sculpt your graphic into a 3D masterpiece. With Invigorator 5.0, you go from 2D to 3D in seconds without ever leaving Photoshop.
• New Object Editor for vector & Illustrator drawings
Invigorator 5.0 features a new Object Editor that lets you draw vector-based 3D objects. All the familiar tools like Pen, Pencil, Shape, and Text are included, and a new Cutout feature makes it easy to sculpt one shape with portion of another. Of course, you can still import Illustrator files, but now you can also edit them in Invigorator, letting you control complex vector paths for 3D designs.
• Lights, Materials... Action!
Once your 3D object is extruded, the new Material Editor options give you more design flexibility than ever before. Apply Blend Modes, Texture Maps and the new Procedural Textures to create more realistic looking 3D elements. Use the drag-and-drop materials to make your 3D object look transparent, reflective, bright gold or just plain cool.
• New 3D-licious features of Invigorator 5.0 include:
- Object Editor/Creation: A full vector editing/drawing program within Invigorator lets you easily create or edit shapes with familiar drawing tools.
- Procedural Textures: Create textures directly within Invigorator by layering noise types to create sophisticated, fast rendering, resolution-independent textures.
- GradientWerks: Zaxwerk’s new tool for creating gradients gives you a mind-boggling variety of colors to build 3D materials and styles.
- Improved Font Support: Postscript, TrueType, and OpenType fonts are not supported, and all fonts can be viewed with the WYSIWYG Font Browser and edited in the Object Editor.
- 64-Bit Support: Now fully compatible with Photoshop CS5/5.1 and 64-bit Mac and Windows operating systems. Hooray!
Minimum System Requirements:
- Pentium 4 or above
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7
- 100 MB of available hard-disk space to install the application
- Photoshop CS3 or above
- A video card that supports floating point calculations
|Total comments: 0|